Have You Been Around People and Feel Unclean?
First of all this is not based on scientific evidence. It’s something I started doing because it just makes common sense and it makes my clothes smell great and it gives me a great sense of comfort. This in no way takes the place of laundering clothes, washing hands and social distancing. But it might make you feel better if someone not wearing a mask sneezed or coughed around you. Be advised this has not been tested and not sure what the outcome will be on clothes.
What you need to make:
- Spray Bottle (you can use any old body spray bottle) can be anywhere from 2-8 ounce. Remember you have to carry around with you so you don’t want something too big to weigh you down
- alcohol (may use vodka if you don’t have alcohol)
- essential oil (lavender, peppermint, tea tree, lemon) You can use whatever kind of essential oil you have but these listed are cleansing. The alcohol should clean virus and the essential oil is like icing on the cake.
How to Make?
- Pour alcohol in spray bottle not all the way to the top.
- add essential oil . It’s hard to say how much to add because I’m not sure what size bottle you’re using. But I’m not scientific about it. Since it’s going on your clothes it’s not as critical as if you are putting on skin. Use your common sense. I add until I can smell the essential oils. If you can’t smell it after spraying then you need to add more essential oils. A little goes a long way. Start with a few drops and add accordingly..
- Put lid on and spray
How to Use?
The uses are endless. But say you just went to the store and you are wearing mask and eye protection and maybe face shield. But after you get outside and before you get in your car, you can spray it all over. Start with spraying all around you and walking into mist. Spray on front and back of body and don’t forget shoes.
If you work and after you get to your desk, spray everywhere. Let it just evaporate. If you want to clean, go ahead but justspraying on there should do something. I would spray around public bathrooms.
Not sure if this works
But it sure does smell good and unless you have allergies, it should be harmless. But use at your own risk. And whether or not this actually does anything remains to be seen but it sure does make me feel better and at this point, that’s all that matters.
Thanks for keeping it clean. Doesn’t it just feel better when things smell fresh and clean? Make this and spray it everywhere. If you walk into an area and it smells gross get away as fast as you can (why) because those particles entered your nose in order to smell. So that’s why you don’t want to be around stinky smells. Spray that and then go in. Another nice thing you can do is spray this in your mask and then put on because some face masks just don’t smell so good. But don’t huff the hand spray. Let it air out before you put on.